Hard Candy: A Premium Cosmetic at a Not-So-Premium Price!
When did the price of cosmetics get so out of control? Go into any department or beauty specialty store and you encounter $30 lip glosses and $75 mascaras! These days who has that kind of money to spend?
I was so happy to recently have the chance to review the Hard Candy Cosmetic Line. A premium cosmetic at a not-so-premium price, it is a brand that can hold it's own with other department store brand name cosmetics that are currently available. The thing is that now, Hard Candy can be found in Walmart and on Walmart.com!
The line includes products for your face, nails, eyes, lips, and body! All at an affordable "that makes sense" price and some of the most beautiful packaging out there! Full of flowers and hearts and bright colors, it is also a fashion statement!
Hard Candy sent me a number of different products to try in order to write this review and I loved them all! Sarah, my 16 year old daughter, loved them too! How many cosmetic brands have that broad of an appeal? Not too many; most of what I use Sarah deems " boring and old".
Check out the way Hard Candy is packaged:
I know at this point you are just itching to try some of the Hard Candy Cosmetics and Hard Candy has graciously offered to scratch that itch for you!
You can win an assortment of products from the Hard Candy Cosmetic Line!
If you want to win, here's what you have to do!
(1) You MUST be a Google Friend Connect public follower of my blog ( this will be verified)
That's it! Leave me one comment that you follow me (even if you already do)!
If you want additional entries:
(2) Follow Hard Candy on Facebook, and let them know I sent you!
(3) Follow Hard Candy on Twitter.
(4) Follow me on Twitter
(5) Tweet about this giveaway ( leave one comment with a link to your tweet). You can tweet once a day for the duration of this giveaway and leave a separate comment for each tweet!
(6) Blog about this giveaway and leave me a comment with a link to your post and link back to this give-a-way post as well!
(7) Subscribe to my blog via email (use sign up on sidebar)
(8) Leave a comment on any post and let me know which post you left a comment on.
Give-a-way to run until 11:59 pm EST on September 26, 2010. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Email will be sent to winner with a response needed within 72 hours of winning email with shipping information. If winner does not respond to email, an alternate winner will be chosen. Good only within the continental USA. Make sure you leave a contact email within your post or check to make sure that I can email you via your blogger profile.
Disclaimer: Hard Candy provided me with a free sample in order to conduct this review, but I was under no obligation to publish a review on this blog. . Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the product sample